The season for giving has Miss Bargainista in the mood for another giveaway! (You know I'm excited when I start talking in the third tense.)
I have three bottles of Benefit perfume to hand out to three lucky winners. Keep the bottle for yourself or wrap it up for a friend. Each holds 1 oz. of fragrance and is valued at $36.
Rita, Carmella, and Eva are fictional residents of Crescent Row, a strip of flats in Bath, England. Each has its own unique personality and matching scent.
Which scent would you like to win? The packaging alone will make you want to move in.
- Lookin' to Rock Rita - fresh, citrus, floral
- So Hooked On Carmella - feminine, floral, vanilla
- Garden of Good & Eva - fruity green
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below with a money-saving tip for gift giving this holiday season. Tell me which bottle you'd like to win, unless you'd be happy with any of them. Please include your email address. (1 entry)
- Like Miss Bargainista on Facebook and post a comment on the wall with a money-saving tip for the holiday season OR post a comment stating which perfume you'd like to win. (1 entry)
- Subscribe with Google Friend Connect and comment below that you did. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to RSS or e-mail updates and comment below that you did. (1 entry)
- Follow Miss Bargainista on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Entrants must follow Miss Bargainista to be eligible. (1 tweet per day)
I'm tweeting to win 1 of 3 bottles of Benefit fragrance from @MissBargainista. http://bit.ly/b6mluX
I want to win Benefit "So Hooked on Carmella" perfume from @MissBargainista. Follow and RT. http://bit.ly/b6mluX
I want to win Benefit "Lookin' to Rock Rita" perfume from @MissBargainista. Follow and RT. http://bit.ly/b6mluX
I want to win Benefit "Garden of Good & Eva" perfume from @MissBargainista. Follow and RT. http://bit.ly/b6mluX
This giveaway ends on Friday, December 10, 2010 (11:59pm PST), is limited to participants 18 years and older, and exclusive to residents of the United States.