Thursday, May 7, 2009

Win Yves Rocher Green Summer Eau de Toilette from Allure magazine on May 7, at noon E.D.T.


3 comments on "Win Yves Rocher Green Summer Eau de Toilette from Allure magazine on May 7, at noon E.D.T."

Anonymous said...

I won this!!!

Miss Bargainista on July 17, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

So cool! I won a foot scrub/moisturizer set from Allure too. Their contests are definitely winnable!

MsLuxLife said...

I won this too, I just received it today, I had no idea why I received so I called Yves Rocher and found out that I won it through Allure!! Allure contest are the best, this is the 3rd item that I've won. I won the olay definity color recapture, a mac bronzer and now this. These contests are totally winnable!

Post a Comment

$7.49 .COM Domain Sale at GoDaddy.com


125x125

END OF SEASON SALE, Now Save 70% Off Select Styles!

20 Note Cards for just $4.99



 

Miss Bargainista Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez