Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Zac Posen for Target collection has arrived in stores and online


2 comments on "The Zac Posen for Target collection has arrived in stores and online"

mare on April 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM said...

The trick is to visit Target stores Saturday night prior to the release. Also to Google items directly and it will bring up the purchase page even before the official release. I visited a couple of 510/925 Targets and all have different pieces vs the entire line.

So happy that some stores have JPG on sale!

Miss Bargainista on April 25, 2010 at 8:54 PM said...

Nice! I've heard of some stores putting out merchandise as early as Friday. I forgot the release was this weekend, good thing I was on Twitter today to find out. I went to two 925 stores for two different skirts. They told me over the phone that they didn't have one of them, but I showed up and found it. Score!

Post a Comment

$7.49 .COM Domain Sale at GoDaddy.com


125x125

END OF SEASON SALE, Now Save 70% Off Select Styles!

20 Note Cards for just $4.99



 

Miss Bargainista Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez