I met a little birdie the other day who mentioned working at Urban Outfitters. We discussed how difficult it must be to leave the store daily without spending an entire paycheck, and then she dropped the bomb. The clearance section would be reduced by an additional 50% starting Sunday. What?!
Excitement took over about 90% of my body, with the other 10% being skeptical. No e-mails arrived from Urban Outfitters and nobody was buzzing about the sale, so I started contacting stores immediately. As it turns out, there was some sort of internal "miscommunication" because stores were also expecting this sale.
Staff at both stores encouraged me that hundreds of new items have been added to the clearance section, many by 50% or more. After taking a look myself, the deals are pretty darn good. The section, both in stores and online, is organized by price: $9.99, $14.99, $19.99, and $29.99.
Call me a child of the 80s, but I want a pair of BDG Cable Knit Armwarmers (above) SO bad. How can one resist when they're reduced to $6.99, from $18? It's also a good opportunity to stock up on Christmas and New Year decorations. How sweet is this Love Ornament? Even sweeter knowing that it's only $2.99, reduced from $12.
For clothing and accessories for men and women, fun gifts, apartment accessories, décor, and more, visit Urban Outfitters in stores or online before the good stuff is gone. To browse and shop the sale section, click HERE >>
To find an Urban Outfitters near you, click HERE >>